IN HIM MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
We believe . . .
We believe . . .
- God exists and manifests as three persons known as The Father, Jehovah; The Son, Jesus Christ; and The Holy Spirit. Although GOD is ONE God, He is also The Holy Trinity.
- The Name of the LORD represents His power, actions, and reputation in the universe. In the Name of there is power and authority given to His Body.
- It is the will of GOD for each and every be healed physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It is and what is permitted in heaven should also be permitted on earth and what is not permitted in heaven should not be permitted on earth.
- All the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in operation today and did not pass away when the last apostle died. They are available for every believer, male or female.
- The Divine Commission of all saints is to go into all the world preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, making disciples and baptizing them in the Holy Spirit, healing the sick, and casting out devils in the Name of Jesus.
- No man can be saved unless they believe that Jesus is Lord. The whole of creation is at this very moment groaning awaiting for the Body of Christ to arise as The Sons of God. We are at the edge of a great harvest when signs and wonders will increase and the Glory of the Lord will manifest without measure.
- Israel has a right under the Abrahamic Covenant (Gen 15 & 17) to exist as a nation and the land that was promised. She has a right to live in peace with her brothers Ishmael, the son of Hagar; and the sons of Keturah. Jewish need to come to an understanding and belief in Jesus/Yeshua ha Mashiach before they can be saved. There is no such thing as "Replacement Theology" in God's Will or Word. Israel is still God's chosen people and they have not been replaced believers. Gentile believers have been grafted into the vine and Messianic Jews and Gentile believers alike have become ONE NEW MAN. The Church of Jesus Christ and Messianic Israel are Spiritually connected and are one. THE LAND BELONGS TO THE JEWISH PEOPLES.
- Allah is not another name for Yahweh for One and True God! Muslims are the sons of Abraham but are not the offspring of the son of the promise, Issac, whose mother is Sarah. Islam is a false religion that believes in a false god. Muslims are loved by God and are worthy of our prayers and love and not our hate.
Marriage is between a man and a woman and all wedding ceremonies are worship services for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the prophetic Word not only revealed in scripture but also spoken by anointed prophets ordained by the Lord in the Body of Christ today.
- In the laying of hands for the healing of the sick and for the of the gifts of The Holy Spirit.
- Anyone can walk as and perform miracles and "greater works" under the unction of the Holy Spirit today. In Jesus could do nothing except by the power of the Holy Spirit while he walked on this earth. He came to show us what one man in right standing with the Father and filled completely with the Holy Spirit could do.
- The new covenant that was ratified by the body and BLOOD of the Lord Jesus Christ who was sacrificed on the cross. This new covenant makes everyone free from the penalty of sin (death) to all who HIM. This sacrifice was made once and for all.
- In the bodily resurrection of Jesus on the third day after he died. He was seen for about 40 days after he came back to life and then ascended to heaven. And now that He is ascended according to His promise we await His coming again to gather us, who believe, unto Himself.
- There is an anti-Christ spirit known as satan/the devil/ and that many people will turn away from the Lord in these latter days and follow after him and his angels being deceived and after the things of the world. Yet there is also a great harvest of souls awaiting as the sons of God arise and go out into the mission fields and marketplaces.
- In the resurrection of the dead of all saints who have died in times past and in the "twinkling of an eye" transformation [Rapture] of those who are alive on the earth at His coming at which time we do not know. Jesus Himself did not know the time of His second coming for it is a mystery preserved by the Father.